Sarah's Free Time
Read the questions and then play the listening.
1. What does she do in her free time?
2. When does she do this activity?
3. How long does she do it for?
4. Why does she do it at the weekend?
5. What would she like to start doing in the future?
Answers at bottom of page.
1. She goes cycling.
2. Every weekend.
3. 2 hours.
4. Because there is less traffic.
5. She would like to start doing races.
Sarah - I love cycling. Every weekend in the morning I go for a cycle, normally for about two hours. I leave around 9 and come back at about 11. It's fantastic. I cycle on the road so it's better when there's less traffic, that's why I go at the weekends. I enjoy going uphill and downhil. I'd like to start doing races, there's a race near where I live in a couple of months, I think I'll sign up for it.