Read the questions and then play the listening.
1. How long did she stay in Buenos Aires?
2. Where did she go almost every night?
3. What is there in the area Caminito?
4. What type of food did she eat in the Japanese Garden?
5. What did she see in Puerto Madeiro?
Answers at bottom of page.
1. 14 days.
2. She went to Tango nights.
3. Colourful houses and restaurants.
4. Asian food.
5. The sunset
My last holiday was amazing. We went to Buenos Aires for 14 days. I love the city I think it's beautiful. I enjoy dancing so I went to tango nights almost every night. The food there is great too, their steak is delicious. On the second day we went for a walk around caminito, which is a beautiful area with colourful houses and restaurants. We had a lot of fun. On the fifth day we went to Palermo to the Japanese garden, we walked around and ate Asian food in the restaurant there. On the tenth day we went to see the sunset in Puerto Madeiro, it was spectacular. I loved the city, I want to go back next year.