Read the questions and then play the listening.
1. Did he enjoy his holiday?
2. How long was his flight delayed?
3. How did he feel on the plane?
4. What was the problem when he landed in Greece?
5. What happened to his wife on the second day?
6. Did they stay for 10 days?
Answers at bottom of page.
1. No, he didn't.
2. Two hours.
3. He felt sick.
4. The airline lost his luggage and he had to buy new clothes
5. She got food poisoning.
6. No they didn't.
My last holiday was a disaster. We planned to go to Greece for 10 days, but the problems started at the airport. First, the flight going was delayed two hours. Then I felt sick on the plane. When we got to Greece I didn't get my luggage back because the airline had lost it, so I had to buy new clothes. The hotel there was awful, there was a swimming pool but you couldn't use it. On the second day my wife got food poisoning. On the third day the waiter knocked my phone off the table and the screen cracked. By the fifth day we decided we had had enough and we booked a flight back home. Hopefully next year our holiday will be better.